Tumaini University-Iringa

Postgraduate

Currently Tumaini University-Iringa has eight postgraduate programmes. Tumaini University-Iringa offfers Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Counseling Psychology, Master of Community Development and Project Management, Master of Education, Master of Law in ICT Laws (LLM in ICT Laws), Master of Mission and Community Development, Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Education.

4 Comments »

1.    MBA Dissertation — May 21, 2011 @ 7:32 am   

I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us

2.    ambwene kilungeja — June 18, 2011 @ 7:04 am   

I want to search information for postgraduate
    te

3.    Ismail Mtewele — July 27, 2011 @ 1:06 pm   

I applied for MBA Since 2009 in Mbeya centre but unfortunately i got problems i wrote a letter for postpondment and now I m ok and unfortuanetly my placement letter was misplaced,what can i do, should i start applying fresh, or can i get direct admission considerations. i had worked for ten years in banking industry and five years in managerial levels.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI